Health and Fitness Tips

Health and Fitness Tips : fitness, health fitness, health,weight loss, diet nutrition

More About Me...

Hi every body, my name is Helen. I am working as medical doctor in Thailand. Thank you for vising me. Hope you like my blog.

Get Enough Sleep

Your parents told you this when you were young and it surely pays to listen to them. We’re talking about getting enough sleep – that means from six to eight hours every day. This is in order for our body and brain to recharge and function well the following day.

Stop Drinking Now...Do I Drink OTT?

On first impression I'd say that it seems to be a quite an ordinary question that one would ask one self, but could you really tell whether you had a serious drinking problem, I ask myself.

The incredible truth is that in fact most people throughout the world are just not capable of owning up to their alcohol drinking condition. People just tend to remain blind to the fact and simply refuse to make an effort to change their sorry lives. You can take it for granted too that these sort of people are not the types for owning up to their addiction to alcohol.

Well we may just ask ourselves just what are the first signs of having a drinking problem. The answer is simple enough and it's just by analysing our own behaviour. It may appear that any diagnosis of alcoholism would be quite obvious, and it is if you follow a logical pattern as you would with an ordinary illness.

Let's now go over 11 questions that we should probably be asking ourselves. If you believe that you can associate yourself with any of these points then you shouldn't be in two minds about getting treatment urgently... 1 - Do my drinking habits get me into deep shite? 2 - Am I always happy to drink more even once I've reached my limit? 3 - Is this the first time I am considering quitting? 4 - Have I begun hiding booze around the house? 5 - Am I more forgetful after drinking?

6 - Does Alcohol turn me into someone else? 7 - Do I tend to be a pain in the but while drinking? 8 - When I get down or sad , do I start sniffing for booze with amazing speed? 9 - Do you tend to fall out with family and friends under the influence? 10 - Do you worry that drinking affects your health constantly? 11 - Have you actually ever asked yourself what life could really be like without alcohol?

The time has come to quite honest with yourself and admit to how many of these points are real in your life. If that should be three or more then you need medical help fast.

Is is quite incredible that most people who actually decide to take those initial steps do manage to quit drinking or just on special occasions. So don't waste any more time and get over to StopDrinkingAdvice.org and download their free report "Discover How To Permanently Stop Drinking Alcohol Within 21 Days Or Less. Guaranteed" This organisation has contributed in helping over 2000 alcoholics kick their habit.

Discover how to Stop Drinking Alcohol In 21 Days - Guaranteed by expert Ed Philips and find further guidance here to help you Stop Drinking Alcohol.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น